- You may cancel your enrollment before 12:00 a.m. (CDT) on the fifth business day following the date of this contract (enrollment date) by delivering a written request for cancellation to email@example.com and receive a full refund of all payments made less any promotional gift cards received, if any, as long as physical bar review materials have not been received, or bar review course online access has not been provided.
- If physical bar review materials have NOT been received, or bar review course online access has not been materially used, you may cancel your enrollment by (i) delivering a written request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org and (ii) paying a $500 cancellation fee, where applicable. This fee is in addition to the $295 non-refundable registration fee, plus the value of any promotional gift cards received, if applicable. If the cancellation fee is not paid at the time of cancellation, enrollees authorize BARBRI to charge the applicable cancellation fee to the credit card on file.
- You may not cancel your enrollment once physical bar review materials have been received or course online access has been provided.
- Enrollee also authorizes a credit card charge for (1) a $150 payment toward tuition on September 1 (2) the balance (including all applicable sales tax) of his or her obligation on or after (a) November 15 for the February exam, or (b) April 15 for the July exam, and (3) for the refundable material deposit, and the shipping and handling fee noted above, or (4) applicable cancellation fees.
- To avoid a $75 late fee, full balance due (inc. tuition, material deposit, shipping & tax) must be paid in full by Apr. 15 for the summer bar review course or Nov. 15 for the winter bar review course.