BLOG By Mike Sims, BARBRI President
MBE Immersion, included in your BARBRI Bar Review course, is one of the first things you will complete before you start your substantive lectures (with the exception of our friends studying for Louisiana). While we understand that you may not feel as excited as we do about studying for the bar exam, here are 5 reasons to get excited (or at least feel good) about BARBRI MBE Immersion:
1. Mean MBE scores are still some of the lowest they have been in 10 years.
As you’ve likely heard, students struggle with the MBE portion of the bar exam. BARBRI MBE Immersion helps.
2. MBE Immersion is built upon an evidence-based approach to improve law student performance on the MBE portion of the bar exam.
The deep-dive, online experience is designed to accelerate the pace you learn the law and, in turn, successfully answer MBE bar exam questions.
3. MBE Immersion starts with BARBRI’s Systematic Problem Solving approach to MBE questions.
You’ll learn secrets from MBE experts and have the chance to put those skills to work with a specially selected set of MBE questions.
4. It introduces you to the most frequently tested topics.
MBE Immersion takes you subject-by subject through each of the MBE topics and is the best way to start acquiring, applying and assessing your MBE knowledge.
5. It provides you with a mental framework for the large amount of law you need to master for the MBE.
Nothing replaces that work that you have to personally put into studying for the bar exam, but it, along with every part of BARBRI Bar Review, is designed to help you maximize every second of study time so you can study smarter, not harder.
Sign In to your BARBRI Bar Review account mid-December for winter takers or mid-May for summer takers and you’ll see the MBE Immersion assignment in your BARBRI Personal Study Plan. All of us at BARBRI look forward to helping you Own The Bar and to seeing your name on the pass list.