GUEST BLOG Makenzie Way, 2L at the University of Pennsylvania Law School
Law school is expensive, so why not save money when you can? For most of us, these are our last three years as students … meaning it’s also the last three years that we’ll be eligible for law student discounts. With that said, here are some of the (objectively speaking) best law student discounts!
- Banana Republic: 15% off for students with valid ID’s when shopping in-store
- J.Crew: 15% off for students with valid student ID’s
- Topshop: 10% student discount
- Ann Taylor: 15% off full-priced merchandise online and in-store
- Club Monaco: 20% full-priced and sale items with student ID
- Amazon Prime: Get your first six months free and then 50% off per year on your prime membership.
- Apple: Generally students get 5% off but check with your local store and campus technology store since Apple constantly has student/school specific sales!
- Adobe: 60% off Creative Cloud (to make sure your selfie game is on point)
- Cinemark: Discounts vary per local theater but most offer discounted movie tickets on select days
- Professional Sports: Many professional sports games offer student pricing and group student pricing on local tickets.
- Choice Hotels: Sign up for the Student Advantage Card and get 15% off select hotels
- Greyhound: Sign up for the Student Advantage Discount Card and save 20% on your tickets.
- Amtrak: Again, get that Student Advantage Discount Card and save 10% on your tickets
- Hertz: Become a Gold Rewards Member (for free) and have your young renters fee charged
- Budget: Save up to 20% on bookings by showing a valid student ID
- The New York Times: Register with a student e-mail and get free unlimited access
- The Wall Street Journal: Students are eligible for $1/week subscriptions
- Apple Music: Students pay just $4.99/month, a 50% savings
- Spotify Premium: Students get access to Spotify, Hulu and Showtime for $4.99/month instead of the regular $9.99/month