Get your coupon code here
We've created the SQE Humanitarian Scholarship through our BARBRI Bridges initiative in an effort to help those seeking refuge outside their home country or those displaced by war.
This scholarship provides prospective SQE students, or lawyers qualified in a different jurisdiction the opportunity to study to become a qualified solicitor in England & Wales with 50% off the usual SQE1 Prep course fees.
How can I qualify for a BARBRI Humanitarian SQE Scholarship?
This scholarship is open to those who can prove asylum/refugee status or displacement due to war.
This offer is available for the following BARBRI SQE1 Prep courses:
- Flexible 40-week course, starting in April 2024 (January 25 exam)
- Focused 20-week course, starting in February 2024 (July 24 exam)
- Accelerated 10-week course, starting in April 2024 (July 24 exam)
How to apply
- Carefully review the three BARBRI SQE1 Prep course options on this page.
- Select your course choice and enrol using the enrolment application process on this page (submit documentation in English).
- Within 5 business days, you will receive an email at the address provided in your application containing the approval decision.
- If you already have a BARBRI account, your BARBRI SQE Prep course option will be modified, if applicable, and tuition will be adjusted.
- If you do not already have a BARBRI account, one will be created for you and will reflect the course option and tuition you selected during this application process.
- Complete enrolment by paying a minimum of 50% of the course fees within 30 days to retain your scholarship.
If you’re approved for the Humanitarian SQE Scholarship and your circumstances change, BARBRI reserves the right to rescind the scholarship discount from your BARBRI SQE Prep course.
How to accept the scholarship
Please note that the scholarship tuition discount or credit cannot be assigned or combined with any other payment incentives, discounts or credits that would result in a tuition less than the one shown for the applicable BARBRI SQE Prep course. If you have received any other gift card promotion or discounts, your approved humanitarian discount will be adjusted for the previously applied gift card promotions or discounts.
If a scholarship discount on the BARBRI SQE Prep course option you selected is awarded, you have 30 days to take action to secure your scholarship discount (or the payment deadline for your course, whichever is first):
- Sign In to My BARBRI
- Pay a minimum of 50% of the course fees within 30 days
If you do not take these actions within 30 days of your scholarship issuance (or the payment deadline for your course, whichever is first), the scholarship discount on your selected BARBRI SQE Prep option may be revoked.
You can find the SQE scholarship terms and conditions here.