Essay Competition SQE Scholarship Application Form
Do you have the vision to walk amongst the greats and become one of the legal sector's future leaders? Then this opportunity is for you. The Essay Competition SQE Scholarship provides 10 students with help getting through their SQE1 studies.
How can I qualify for a BARBRI Essay Competition SQE Scholarship?
For a chance to secure one of the Essay Competition SQE Scholarships, students should submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words (not including any references) on the subject "What are the most important skills lawyers need for the future and why?". The successful candidates will receive a discount on their SQE1 fees, one outstanding candidate will be bestowed full financial support.
This offer is available for the following courses:
- Focused 20-week course starting August 2022 (Jan 2023 exam)
- Accelerated 10-week course, starting November 2021 (Jan 2023 exam)
Essay Competition SQE Scholarship Awards
- One full fee scholarship on SQE1 fees
- One half-fee scholarship on SQE1 fees
- Eight £1,000 towards fees scholarship discounts on SQE1 fees
How to apply
- Fill in the form on this page with your essay submission by 30th September 2022.
- You will hear back from us by the 21st October 2022 with the result.
- If you are successful, you will receive a unique coupon code to add to your enrolment form which will adjust your SQE1 fees by the awarded amount.
You can find the SQE scholarship terms and conditions here.