Enrollment details & requirements
BARBRI Bar Review enrollment details and requirements
|Bar Review Course Access:||Turns on approximately November 15 for February exams and April 15 for July exams.|
|Contractual Commitment||Not Required: Cancel any time before receiving materials or bar review course online access has been provided, whichever comes first.|
|Initial Tuition Payment: Applied toward tuition||$0 if billing a firm or enrolling in a Guarantee course
$25, non-refundable if paying individually for a course
|Course Materials Deposit: Refunded when materials are returned||$250, refundable|
|Materials Shipping & Handling||$30, non-refundable|
- Access to Materials: For GUIDED PASS, ULTIMATE PASS, FIRM PASS and FIRM PASS PLUS enrollees, you may request shipping of printed course materials when available for distribution and the following requirements are met (i) your account has been paid in full, or (ii) you have enrolled in a monthly installment payment plan and have at least $1,000 paid on your account or (iii) you have confirmed employer billing with BARBRI and your employer. For ULTIMATE PASS and FIRM PASS PLUS enrollees, you may also request your tech package once the above conditions are met. All enrollees will gain access to their BARBRI Bar Review Personal Study Plan (PSP) when available and the above conditions are met.
For ULTIMATE PASS, FIRM PASS and FIRM PASS PLUS enrollees, once the above conditions are met you will receive a separate communication from AdaptiBar with instructions to access the AdaptiBar MBE Simulator and Prep. For ULTIMATE PASS and FIRM PASS PLUS enrollees, once the above conditions are met you will receive a separate communication to request shipping of the Critical Pass MBE Flashcards.
- Cancel within Five Days from Enrollment: You may cancel your enrollment before 12:00 a.m. (CDT) on the fifth business day following your enrollment by delivering a written request for cancellation to email@example.com and receive a full refund of all payments made less any promotional gift cards received, if any, as long as physical bar review materials have not been received, or bar review course online access has not been provided.
- Cancel after Five Days from Enrollment: If physical bar review materials have not been received, or bar review course online access has not been provided, you may cancel your enrollment and receive a refund of all monies paid less your non-refundable registration fee and any promotional gift cards received, if any, by delivering a written request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not cancel your enrollment once physical bar review materials have been received or course online access has been provided.
- Initial tuition payment: If, through a BARBRI promotion, you secured your BARBRI Bar Review tuition price with a non-refundable registration fee of up to $295, an additional payment of $200 is due 60 days after enrollment for 2024 enrollees or by September 1 before your bar review course start date for 2025 and 2026 enrollees.
- Please review the BARBRI Bar Review enrollment terms and conditions