Enrollment details & requirements
BARBRI Bar Review enrollment details and requirements
|Contractual Commitment||Not Required: Cancel any time before receiving materials or bar review course online access has been provided, whichever comes first.|
|Initial Tuition Payment: Applied toward tuition||$0 if billing a firm or enrolling in a Guarantee course
$295, non-refundable if paying individually for a 2022 course
$23, non-refundable if paying individually for a 2023+ course
|Course Materials Deposit: Refunded when materials are returned||$250, refundable|
|Materials Shipping & Handling||$30, non-refundable|
- Access to Materials: You will gain access to the bar review course online materials when available. For GUIDED PASS, ULTIMATE PASS and FIRM PASS enrollees, you may request shipping of printed course materials when available for distribution. For ULTIMATE PASS enrollees, you may request shipping of the computer tablet (or similar technology item) once any of the following requirements are met: (i) your account has been paid in full, or (ii) you have enrolled in a monthly installment payment plan and have at least $1,000 paid on your account or (iii) you have confirmed employer billing with BARBRI and your employer. Course access is valid through the bar exam date originally contracted with us and will expire once the bar exam has commenced.
- Cancel within Five Days from Enrollment: You may cancel your enrollment before 12:00 a.m. (CDT) on the fifth business day following your enrollment by delivering a written request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a full refund of all payments made less any promotional gift cards received, if any, as long as physical bar review materials have not been received, or bar review course online access has not been provided.
- Cancel after Five Days from Enrollment: If physical bar review materials have not been received, or bar review course online access has not been provided, you may cancel your enrollment and receive a refund of all monies paid less your non-refundable registration fee and any promotional gift cards received, if any, by delivering a written request for cancellation to email@example.com. You may not cancel your enrollment once physical bar review materials have been received or course online access has been provided.
- Initial tuition payment: If, through a BARBRI promotion, you secured your BARBRI Bar Review tuition price with a non-refundable registration fee less than $295, an additional payment of $200 is due on September 1 prior to your bar review course.
- Please review the BARBRI Bar Review enrollment terms and conditions