SQE Prep contract details & requirements
|Initial Enrolment Deposit Fee: Applied toward tuition||£199, non-refundable if paying individually for a course.
If billing a firm, full tuition & fees due upfront.
|Tuition Payment to Access Course||Full fees
£199 enrolment deposit + £99 instalment administration fee + first instalment amount (minimum £350) if paying individually for a course.
|Hard Copy Course Materials||£0, included in course fees|
|Materials Shipping & Handling||£0, included in course fees|
|Cancellation Fee||£199, if cancelled within 14 days of invoice receipt.|
- You may cancel your enrolment within 14 days of invoice receipt by delivering a written request for cancellation to email@example.com and receive a refund of payments made less £199. If hard copy course materials have been received, they must be returned by postal service at your own cost to a BARBRI office before the refund will be processed.
- You may cancel your enrolment after the 14-day cancellation period, however, all fees paid will be forfeited.
- If you do not pass the SQE1 on your first attempt, you may repeat your course once, for no additional fee. You can join any SQE1 Prep course, offered by BARBRI within 12 months of the results date. The BARBRI Guarantee does not include any upgrades, including supplemental workshops or a new set of books.
- If you do not pass the SQE2 on your first attempt, you may repeat your course once, for no additional fee provided you have attended >70% of your tutor practice feedback sessions and of the SQE2 Prep Course assigned via their Personal Study Plan and undertaken the simulated assessments. You can join any SQE2 Prep course, offered by BARBRI within 12 months of the results date. The BARBRI Guarantee does not include any upgrades.
- If paying for your own course via a payment plan, an instalment administration fee of £99 will apply. Your fees will be split equal over the agreed timescale depending on course length. The instalment administration fee will be payable with your first instalment.
|SQE1 Prep||40-week – up to 8 equal instalments
20-week – up to 3 equal instalments
10-week – up to 2 equal instalments
|SQE2 Prep||12-week – up to 2 equal instalments|
BARBRI will securely hold your card details on file until the payment plan is complete, in order to debit your card directly on the 1st of each month, or the closest working day if the 1st falls on a weekend or public holiday. If billing a law firm / employer, full tuition and fees are due upfront at the time of enrollment.
Please review the SQE Prep terms and conditions.